Leveraging Global Diversity Awareness Month for Inclusion, 2022 (Free Event Recording)
Global Diversity Awareness Month is a great opportunity to promote inclusion and a diversity of perspectives and experiences at work. The annual celebration of cultural diversity is meant to build cultural competency and promote self-reflection. Celebrating Global Diversity Awareness Month can take many forms, including interactive events, virtual activities, and DEI strategy building.
This live event was recorded on September 13, 2022.
- 12:00 pm – 12:05 pm: Intro and logistics for the call
- 12:05 pm – 12:10 pm: Intro to the topic by the facilitator
- 12:10 pm – 12:30 pm: Panelist presentations
- 12:30 pm – 12:40 pm: Activity
- 12:40 pm – 12:55 pm: Q&A
- 12:55 pm – 1:00 pm: Ending and conclusion