Tech Training for Nonprofit and Library Staff 101
This on-demand course will prepare you to build and deliver technology training for your staff and volunteers. The course features videos, activities, a live event with training experts, templates, and short quizzes to help you learn about developing training for your staff and volunteers. Please note the course may take you a more or less time, depending upon how quickly you move through the content.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Understand and identify the basics of tech change management.
- Explain and apply effective training techniques for adult learners.
- Identify and apply steps to build tech training using an instructional learning model.
- Understand the benefits and features of common training and education products.
- Understand how to write measurable learning objectives.
- Create learning objectives and a basic training plan.
About this course
This 100-level on-demand course offers self-paced content for the beginner. This can include videos, self-assessments, activities, checklists, links to external resources, handouts, live events and quizzes. All course content is available for at least one year, or until the course content is no longer relevant. Live events are always recorded and archived in the course for you to access at your convenience.
You can gain TechPoints by accessing and interacting with course content such as watching a video, completing an evaluation and clicking on links. This course requires you to earn 40 TechPoints to access your course certification.