Disaster Preparedness for Nonprofit Organizations - 201
Preparedness Plan for the Organization.
As you already know, your organization plays a critical role in the social and economic health of a community. People depend on your service even when a disaster strikes. Maintaining or recovering the operation of your organization during disasters is an imperative task that can be planned ahead of time.
In course 201, you will learn the basics about how to plan for the continuity of your organization’s operations by going through the following modules:
- Introduction to Disaster Preparedness 201 and the experts
- Module 1. Centralizing the Information
- Module 2. Emergency Response Plan
- Module 3. Emergency Communication Plan
- Module 4. Continuity of Operations Plan
- Module 5. Wrap Up and Certificate
Upon completing this course, you will be able to
- Collect information and documents that are crucial to the operation of your organization during/after a disaster and store them properly
- Develop an emergency response plan for your organization
- Develop an emergency communication plan for your organization
- Develop a continuity of operations plan for your organization