Disaster Preparedness for Nonprofit Organizations - 101
Introduction and Personal Preparedness
What is disaster preparedness? And what does it mean to you and your organization? In this course, you are going to learn from the cases of fellow nonprofit organizations and find your own answers. In addition, you will learn about how to help individuals in your organization prepare for future disasters - everyone’s life should be the first priority when a disaster strikes.
You will go through the following modules in this course:
- Introduction to Disaster Preparedness and the experts
- Module 1. Why Do We Need to Prepare for Disasters?
- Module 2. Disaster Preparedness for Individuals
- Module 3. Wrap Up and Certificate
Upon completing this course, you will be able to
- Identify the need for a disaster preparedness plan, and
- Develop a disaster preparedness plan for the survival of individuals.