Tech Training for Nonprofit and Library Staff 101
This free course will prepare you to build and deliver technology training for your staff and volunteers. The course features videos, activities, a live event with training experts, templates, and short quizzes to help you learn about developing training for your staff and volunteers. Please note the course may take you a more or less time, depending upon how quickly you move through the content.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Understand and identify the basics of tech change management.
- Explain and apply effective training techniques for adult learners.
- Identify and apply steps to build tech training using an instructional learning model.
- Understand the benefits and features of common training and education products.
- Understand how to write measurable learning objectives.
- Create learning objectives and a basic training plan.