Design for Nondesigners 101
This free basic design course will help you build a foundation for understanding and implementing brand guidelines in your organization. During the course, you’ll conduct a self-assessment of your organization, watch videos and presentations to learn about design, and practice applying sample brand guidelines. As part of the course, we'll also walk you through creating your own brand guidelines.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- analyze your current organizational brand standard readiness
- understand why implementing brand guidelines creates value for your organization
- recognize and define basic core elements in a brand guide
- identify practical ways to use organizational brand guidelines consistently
- understand basic best practices for developing brand guidelines