202 Getting a Good Return on Your CRM Investment
If you've implemented a new nonprofit CRM or database recently, you've done a lot of hard work - but it's not over yet! The first six months after your migration are critical to getting a good return on your investment. This course will help you focus on the right things and develop a concrete plan to manage your new system effectively!
This is a self-directed on-demand course. You will go through the following modules in this course:
- Module 1. You’ve Got a Shiny New System - Now What?
- Module 2. User Adoption & Documentation
- Module 3. Data & Reporting
- Module 4. System Governance & Maintenance
- Module 5. Wrap up and Certificate
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the migration project
- Describe what happens during the post-launch period
- Make a 6-month action plan
- Describe the change management theory
- Recognize the methods to support people as they learn and change business processes
- Update the internal business processes accordingly
- Define the path to becoming a data-driven organization
- Describe common types of reports
- Use data to improve the engagement performance
- Describe the CRM governance models
- Create your own system working group
- Address common database issues effectively
On-Demand Self-Directed Learning
In this course, you are going to learn at your own pace by going through the interactive presentations and completing the practice activities.